Heritage Schools has had 110 Days of In-person Instruction Consecutively today! It has been a monumental undertaking and thanks to our parents, students, teachers, staff, and Heritage community members, we have made it against the odds with COVID still a major concern for all schools and everyone in our country.
Thankfully for teachers and staff, vaccination efforts in our county have been comprehensive and numbers continue to drop in the county and around the US, but things aren't over yet. Some reminders as we enter a Valentine's Day 3-Day weekend with President's Day Holiday on Monday. We will see everyone back on Tuesday, February 16!
- Wear masks at all time while on school grounds and for school day and at all school events
- Follow spectator guidelines for sports and activities. Available here: Heritage Spectator Guidelines 2021
- Continue to do morning check of your student(s) and have them turn in self-certification forms when arriving. Available here: Heritage Self-Certification Form 2020-2021
- Respond to Public Health Department outreach calls especially for actual COVID cases or for quarantine timelines and protocols they prescribe
- If your child has any symptoms, call the school and have child stay home and we can advise on next steps
- Contact our school nurse DiAnne Boyd at 896-2421 ext 121 for any health questions or concerns, she stays in direct contact with the public health departments for guidance, reporting, etc